Our Global Insights.
Your Global Opportunities.
An exclusive offer for the Sciences Po Alumni members.
Access the most important business read globally*
FT Group Subscription provides access to all the premium newsletters, reports, and content, equipping readers with the latest reporting from 600+ journalists worldwide.
With over 130 years as one of the world’s leading news and information organisations, the Financial Times provides businesses, governments, and organisations like Sciences Po Alumni with award-winning journalism and tools to help:
- Build market intelligence and deepen your understanding of what matters to clients
- Keep up with the latest news, with in-depth reporting delivered straight to the team's inboxes
- Identify opportunities, risks, and trends ahead of the competition
Premium content for a fair and flexible price
An FT Group Subscription is the simplest and most cost-effective way to gain premium access to the FT at scale, on any device, including our iOS and Android apps, the ePaper and third party media monitoring and news aggregation platforms.
We use an engagement-based pricing model, meaning you only pay for the number of people reading frequently. Empower your team with premium access to the FT at scale - The more readers on the licence, the less you pay per reader. Empower teams with the information they need to read and share.
Strengthen client relationships
With tools such as myFT and email alerts, you can monitor the issues important to clients and provide advice within a commercial context. Share up to 20 gift articles each month with clients or colleagues, using specific stories as reference points or a catalyst for a conversation.
For many professionals, it is important to use a trusted source of market analysis to engage clients in meaningful discussions about potential opportunities or risks.
FT Enterprise Sharing enables frictionless sharing of FT article links, regardless of whether recipients have FT login credentials or not.
- Share more FT content: Enterprise Sharing links can be opened 100 times or more which enables much wider article distribution
- Use your existing FT.com account: Links can be redeemed using the 'Org share' button on FT.com articles
- Maintain and strengthen credibility: Leverage the FT's global reputation for accuracy and integrity when sharing articles
- Connect with clients: Share FT commentary to create informal touchpoints for building stronger client relationships
600+ Professional and 900+ Financial Services organisations develop commercial awareness using an FT Group Subscription
As a member of Sciences Po Alumni, the FT provides a trusted source of global macro and market analysis to businesses like yours. Our world-class journalism empowers teams at thousands of organisations to better understand their clients and the industries they operate in.
BNP Paribas: Valuable Intelligence
The FT provides BNP Paribas with accurate news and analysis on global business, finance and politics, to inform the strategic direction of the bank and perform risk and opportunity assessments.
The value it brings is intelligence and clever editorial content which enables you to understand the deeper context, it goes one step further and is more analytical.Managing Director, BNP Paribas
Lombard Odier: Remaining on the pulse of global changes
The FT delivers a universal source of trusted information, which ensures all staff have access to up-to-date advancements in the most important areas of business.
In my role, I have to do a lot of research and macroeconomic analysis, so you certainly have to be on top of economic, financial and political developments around the world. Being an FT reader has helped me stay on top of the issues that mattered for me and dig deeper wherever I need to.Investment Strategist, Lombard Odier
National Audit Office of Finland
The FT enables teams at National Audit Office of Finland to become specialists in their areas, to speak knowledgeably about global events that could impact their clients, and adapt their advice to different client requirements.
I see the FT as a global research tool that has readers all over the world, and it makes it somewhat easier to justify the importance of the work we do. It creates a common language to use a high-quality news source. It helps that it’s not only in research papers where these topics are discussed, but also discussed in the Financial Times. It makes it easier to communicate about them and their importance.Deputy Director, National Audit Office of Finland
Baker Mckenzie: Timely insights, delivered anywhere
The pairing of the FT's tailored, sharp pieces of insight which can be read on the move or during a commute, with the ability to drill deeper into issues or themes, is one of the most valuable elements for teams at Baker Mckenzie.
When I wake up in the morning, I get these briefings. It allows me to start my day with information that I find crucial for my business. The email is the teaser, it’s the hors d’oeuvre so that later, I can look a little bit further into the information that has been provided to me. I think the combination works perfectly.Partner, Baker Mckenzie
Governments around the world place their trust in The Financial Times to inform policy decisions that stand up to scrutiny.
Anticipate challenges and opportunities which could sit outside your field of vision with the FT's key content.
Clients are changing the way they work with firms, their expectations of service delivery, and the nature of work itself.
A powerful tool for your business
An FT Group Subscription gives you a cost-effective way to equip your teams with trusted FT content. They get intelligence that’s rapid, relevant and reliable, delivered via the media and technologies that suit you best.
- The latest intelligence: Stay ahead of the competition with curated email briefings, delivering the latest news stories relevant for your job role
- Premium FT.com: Inform your staff's decision-making with exclusive FT content, including expert analysis and newsletters
- Workflow integration: Improve productivity which enables your team to access the FT within their existing workflow or via 60+ aggregators
- Enhanced research tools: Utilise charting tools and stock market information to help staff research and analyse companies
Register your interest
For all Sciences Po Alumni members we are offering:
- 6 weeks of free access to FT.com
- A 12-month Group Subscription Licence for the price of 10 months*
- 2 free corporate tickets to an FT Live Events with your 1st-year licence**
*Minimum of 10 subscribers. Valid until 9th September 2022. New licences only, subject to approval.
**Only applicable for digital events
Enter your contact details below to register your interest: