Calendar Gift Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the FT Japanese subscriber survey Calendar Gift (“Calendar Gift”). By entering into the Prize Draw, Participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. The Prize Draw is open to entrants who complete any of the surveys included in the FT's range of newsletters and are over 18 years old only. Directors, employees and immediate family members of employees of The Financial Times Limited (“FT”) its associated companies and agencies are not eligible to take part in the Calendar Gift. The prize is limited to individuals based in Japan only. We unfortunately cannot accept entries outside this region.
3. The Calendar Gift shall be void where prohibited by local laws or regulations, including where in FT’s reasonable opinion we cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to sanctions laws or banking restrictions. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that they are able to participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FT is not liable where an entrant has breached local laws and/or regulations in connection with the Calendar Gift.
4. The Calendar Gift will be on a first come, first served basis, up until 90 calendars have been claimed.
5. To be eligible for the Calendar Gift, complete the Japanese Subscribers Survey and submit your contact details at the end of the survey. Entry will require internet access. Only one entry per person is permitted. FT is not responsible for late or incomplete entries, or for entries not received.
7. The Winner shall receive one FT Calendar, delivered to their chosen address.
8. The Gift is non-transferable, non-refundable and does not carry any cash value.
Notification of Successful Claims
9. The first 90 successful respondents will be notified by email. Calendars will be sent to the address provided within 1 month of the closing date of the survey. The successful respondents are responsible for confirming valid delivery details. FT will not be liable for any failure, delay or inability to contact successful respondents.
12. FT reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Calendar Gift, or any part of it (including these Terms and Conditions) or change the Gift (to one of equivalent or greater value) as required by the circumstances in FT’s sole discretion. FT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who has not complied with the letter or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure by FT to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. FT cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from entrants taking part in the Calendar Gift or for taking up (or not taking up) the Gift. FT gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Gift and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended by FT. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FT excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the Calendar Gift or use of the Gift (save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of FT).
15. By entering the Calendar Gift, entrants agree to hold FT harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, directly or indirectly, participation in this Prize Draw, or claims based on publicity rights, third party intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Calendar Gift shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The promoter is The Financial Times Ltd, Bracken House 1 Friday Street London EC4M 9BT.