Request a free trial
Please fill in the form below and an FT
will contact you to set
up the trial and schedule a demo.
Thank you for your interest
Thank you for enquiring about an FT Group Subscription. A member of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your requirements.
If you'd like to speak to someone immediately, please call us on +44 20 7873 4001 or +1 877 843 3399 (International toll free).
Please complete the contact us form and a product specialist from your country will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions
FT team trials are exclusively for teams and organisations (minimum of 10 readers) who are not already FT Group Subscription customers.
The trial gives your team or organisation up to 30-days free premium access to FT.com, including:
- Full, unrestricted access to FT.com
- Premium FT journalism, including Lex and Instant Insight
- Specialist support so you can make the most of the FT as a business tool
- Tools such as MyFT, all our newsletters and the ePaper
- Fill in the form above
- A product specialist will get in touch to discuss your requirements
- Let us know who in your team or organisation you want to grant trial access to
- We set up the trial and you enjoy up to 30-days free access to FT.com
No, just enter your work contact details and refer us to the potential budget holder in your organisation who would be responsible for organising the FT Group Subscription access once the trial has ended.
You're under no obligation to pay for an FT Group Subscription after your trial ends nor will we autocharge you.
Once your trial ends your FT.com access will automatically expire. We'll be in touch with you to discuss how the trial went and the options available to you if you want to purchase an FT Group Subscription.
The world is a joined-up place and you have to understand where what you’re doing fits into the big picture. The FT is key to understanding that is having good quality, reliable, trustworthy information. That is why we have the FT.Managing Director of Communications, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development