Testing Single Sign On Before Go-Live
We recommend testing the FT.com SSO journey in the following environments:
- Mobile browser (iPhone and Android)
- iPhone app
- Android app
- On business premises (within IP range)
- Off business premises (home workers)
If you are configuring multiple email domains, all should be tested.
Desktop and mobile browsers
- Log out of FT.com
- Delete FT cookies from the browser settings
- Go to ft.com and enter your email address
- You should be redirected to your IDP to enter your organisation's IDP password
- You should then be logged on to FT.com
Please note that if your SSO access is restricted to users on your licence (not enabled for domain access), it is preferable for your test users to be on your FT corporate licence.