SSO Support Portal
This portal describes the FT Single sign on (SSO) feature for corporate users.
What is SSO?
Single Sign On (SSO) allows a user who is logged in to one application to be able to log in automatically to additional applications.
This means when you are logged into your company network this will allow you to be logged into your FT account and view content without having to enter your FT account password.
Why are the FT providing SSO?
We are developing SSO to improve convenience for our users by reducing log in friction and to prevent users from having to remember additional passwords.
- Guide to SSO with Federated IdPs
- Setup - Federated IdPs
- User Guide - Federated IdPs
- Setup - Single Sign On for Corporate Organisations
- User Guide - Single Sign On for Corporate Organisations
- Testing SSO within your business before Go-Live
- SSO User Journey (logging in via SSO)
- SSO User Journey (existing user: first time SSO login)
- Enable SSO