Over 900 leading institutes invest
in a Nikkei Asia group subscription
Navigate your teams toward success with exclusive reporting from a uniquely Asian perspective.
Nikkei Asia is the FT’s sister publication that provides news and insights on the region's most influential companies and covers business, economy, markets, politics and technology - all from a uniquely Asian perspective. Bringing the voices of Asia’s vibrant economies together with quality journalism and expert opinion, it's an indispensable tool in your pursuit of professional success in Asia, the epicenter of global economic growth and innovation.
- Award-winning journalism powered by a partnership with the Financial Times
- In-depth analysis of business, economy, markets, politics and technology - all from a uniquely Asian perspective
- Exclusive interviews with some of the most prominent business and political leaders in Asia
- Deep insights from influential thought leaders in the region to inspire new ways of thinking
- Latest news on Asian startups and tech companies from 36Kr and DealStreetAsia - as well as Nikkei Asia's own world-class technology reporters
- Inspiring coverage on life and arts from all over Asia, delighting readers with its rich and diverse culture
Nikkei Asia provides a unique perspective on Asia that you can't get from anywhere else. Register for Nikkei Asia's group subscription today.
Get Nikkei Asia on the go
- Take your reading anywhere with offline reading
- Never miss a story with breaking news alerts
- Keep your circle in the know with in-app sharing
- Customize your reading experience
Empower your teams
- Group subscription for 10+users
- Dedicated support service for your account
- Simplified invoicing per group account
Stay ahead with exclusive insights on Asia
- Complement FT's global view: Nikkei Asia complements the FT's macro perspective by offering a micro view of Asia so that you can gain deeper insights into the region in context of the bigger picture.
- Exclusive business reporting: Spot business trends with quality reporting from our unrivalled network of correspondents. We cover the Asian companies and entrepreneurs overlooked by other media
- Original views from Asia: Leading names in Asian business, politics and academia share their expert views on some of the continent’s most pressing and topical issues
- Never miss a story: Start your day with the recommended reads picked by our editors. Stay ahead with our best articles, instant updates and exclusive stories in newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
- Politics and policy made clear: We explain politics and government policy in some of Asia’s most complex countries. Our in-depth politics and economy coverage enables you to truly decipher Asia.
- Access to Asia300: Asia300 is Nikkei's exclusive list of the most important and fastest-growing companies in the region. Discover the untold stories of Asia's emerging multinationals and track their rise to global leadership.
If you are looking for the best coverage on Asian markets and economies, then it’s Nikkei Asia. International papers just don’t have the depth of information about the Asia-specific materials that we need.Joint Head of APAC Equity Research, Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited
I’ve found is the extensive use of data, visualized in helpful graphics. This is very useful for grasping ideas at a glance during my busy days. When time is limited, Nikkei Asia is a great tool for understanding the big picture from oceans of information -- accurately and quickly.Partner, Morrison & Foerster's Tokyo office
I was personally reading Nikkei Asia from before and decided that it would be a good supplemental material for the students to understand business, technology and innovation news related to Asia. The stories Nikkei Asia delivers are actionable. This kind of information is useful when we structure a market research, and for business leaders to decide on their actions.School of Integrated Innovation, Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
Pricing & plans
We offer flexible subscriptions plans that can be tailored to your organisation’s needs.
Frequently asked questions
Our team will propose a tailor-made plan within a week of having a session with you to understand your needs. Once we have a contract in place we will set up your subscription in 2-3 days.
All subscriptions include full access to our website. We can add access to our app and delivery of our print magazine depending on your needs.