FT personalised for Wavestone
The latest developments with expert insight, analysis and commentary.
The FT's premium newsletters keep you up-to-date in a global, fast-paced environment so you can better understand how to advise your clients.
Add this security to your watchlist, portfolio, or create an alert to track market movements.
A powerful tool for your business
An FT Group Subscription gives you a cost-effective way to equip your teams with trusted FT content. They get intelligence that’s rapid, relevant and reliable, delivered via the media and technologies that suit you best.
- The latest intelligence: Stay ahead of the competition with curated email briefings, delivering the latest news stories relevant for your job role
- Premium FT.com: Inform your staff's decision-making with exclusive FT content, including expert analysis and newsletters
- Workflow integration: Improve productivity which enables your team to access the FT within their existing workflow or via 60+ news aggregators
- Enhanced research tools: Utilise charting tools and stock market information to help staff research and analyse companies
Contact us for more information
Professional services companies use the Financial Times to scan relevant news for opportunities to inform their strategy and keep them up-to-date on the information that matters. Book a call today where we would be happy to discuss a personalised subscription for your team.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sharpen your firm's commercial awareness
The FT helps firms like Wavestone enhance their commercial awareness, keeping them up-to-date on the issues impacting their clients' industries, supply chains, and adjacent sectors.
Start your free FT.com team trial for a greater understanding of the challenges, risks, and opportunities facing your clients and get ahead of the competition.
- Establish credibility: The FT is an ultra-reliable source of information, and therefore is credible to quote to clients to build trust
- Ahead of the curve: MyFT enables you to understand situations before they happen, as clients pay for your speed and accuracy
- Leaders in their field: Having access to FT insights provides you with a breadth of knowledge in adjacent sectors that impact your business
- Critical lens: Lex interprets situations and enables you to understand where risks and opportunities exist
FT analysis can provide a sense of commercial awareness for the client and their own business.
- Information, fast: FT content enables you to know about issues before they happen and act before they do
- Ahead of the curve: Unhedged is your detailed analysis of the most important market trends
- Industry knowledge: Due Diligence enhances awareness of global deals impacting clients' industries
- Understand competitors: Tailored email digests enables you to take insights from how others have solved issues and how you can learn from this experience
- FT Enterprise Sharing: This add-on benefit can be utilised to share the latest news, providing important conversation starters
FT content can help client-facing advisers and consultants become industry leaders in their field.
- Accuracy and integrity: FT content enables you to become a trusted and respected information consultant outside the firm
- Surfacing content: Enterprise Tools such as myFT allows your license admins to easily administer content to staff across the business
- Ease of access: One-click sign-ups for newsletters and SSO access for your staff to log in
- Channel access: Easy integration into third-party channels means your staff can source FT content alongside other reputable sources
- FT Enterprise Sharing: This add-on benefit can be utilised to share accurate, relevant news with your team and colleagues
FT analysis enables L&D teams to adapt information sources in line with business needs.
- Breadth of content: FT's wide range of content can be utilised to develop actionable insights for marketing and business development teams
- Information, fast: FastFT can be used to get the latest updates to react efficiently to changes in the market
- Relevant information: City Bulletin can help you keep up-to-date with what’s moving global markets
- Reports: The FT's trusted analysis can be leveraged to develop reports for recommended actions and suggestions
FT content can help analysts and research teams collate business intelligence to identify trends and opportunities.
600+ professional services firms
commercial awareness using
an FT Group Subscription
PwC Australia: Informed client conversations
The FT provides PwC Australia with broad, joined-up analysis, enabling teams to have more informed client conversations, providing better strategic recommendations, and ultimately building stronger relationships.
What do we have as a business? We’ve got our people and our knowledge. We have to understand in-depth the areas that we’re experts in and that’s where the FT is valuable.Partner, PwC Australia
Korn Ferry: Improved client engagements and advice
The FT equips consultants with an objective and unbiased approach to journalism, an international perspective on world events and high quality business and market analysis.
The Financial Times is an invaluable partner for Korn Ferry. It aligns unrivalled insights into all business and market sectors with our expertise. All of which help us and our clients make better business decisions.Knowledge & Information Manager, Korn Ferry
FTI Consulting: Advisory support for clients
I find the FT particularly useful as we often need to know information about our clients or understand markets and the environment that they’re working in, to provide them with the best advice. The FT is one of the key titles for providing that sort of information for us.Managing Director, Public Affairs, FTI Consulting