Promote your subscription to the Financial Times
Promotional email template
Copy and paste the template below into your email platform and send to colleagues in order to highlight the availability of your FT Group Subscription and how they can benefit.
If you don't know your organisation's unique FT sign-up link, please contact our Customer Success team.
The FT provides authoritative news and analysis on global business, finance and politics, from over 600 journalists around the world. Reading the FT regularly develops our understanding of what the news means for our industry, helps us to identify risks and new opportunities, as well as inform decision making.
To get immediate access to FT.com, please sign up through the following link: ft.com/ADD YOUR SIGN UP URL with your work email address. Please then check your inbox and follow the prompts provided by the automated confirmation email.
Top tips to get started once you’ve signed up:
- Visit ft.com/enterprise-resources for FT content recommendations, video tutorials and other helpful guides for optimising your use of FT.com.
- Download the FT app on your mobile or tablet device.
- Go to myFT to create a daily email briefing based on your topics of interest.
- Browse the FT’s range of email newsletters and subscribe to relevant briefings.
- Access markets data for stock market, bond, equity and commodity prices.
- Read Special Reports to gain in-depth insight on trends and events impacting different industries and regions.
If you experience any technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already set up your FT.com account as part of our subscription but can’t remember your password, you can reset it here.