The FT publishes its annual ranking of global MBA programmes
The FT has released its annual special report which aims to evaluate the best full-time MBA programmes in the world.
2016 is the first year in which a programme with a substantial Asian presence has been ranked number one by the FT, with Insead knocking Harvard Business School off the top spot. It’s also the first time that a 1-year programme has been given the highest ranking.
Visit the FT’s MBA Hub to view the special report or to download as a PDF.
In addition to the ranking and analysis, other highlights from the report include:
- Editor’s Letter: Why do business schools so often ignore the advice they dispense to others?
- Meet the Dean: Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou of McGill’s Desautels on returning to her old school
- How to chose an MBA: work out what you want in a business school, how to get through the door and how to pay for a pricey programme
- From MBA to CEO: where did the FT500 chief executives get their degrees?
- Dear Lucy: Lucy Kellaway advises students on sexist assumptions and what to do when you are more qualified than your tutors
Global MBA Ranking 2016: Read the report now