2015 was a momentous year for the Financial Times.
Here are the numbers behind our success
Not only was the FT bought by Nikkei, the Japanese media group, but the FT continues to thrive and maintain its position as one of the world’s leading news organisations, recognised for its integrity and independence.
Our audience has grown and developed as well as our business
Not only are FT subscribers consuming more content, but they are more engaged with it, too.
- Engaged subscribers up by 20.5% YoY
- Article page views up 19% YoY
- FT total social media audience reaches 15.6m (+42% YoY)
The latest audience survey figures have also revealed:
- 91% of FT readers agree that “the FT offers me something I cannot get from other news sources”
- 90% agree that “I can trust what is published in the FT to be impartial, accurate and important”
To explore how your team or organisation can leverage the FT’s market intelligence, contact us.
Data last updated December 1st 2015