Our Global Insights.
Your Global Opportunities.
We are delighted to offer you a special rate to access FT premium content
Access the most important business read in Europe*
FT Group Subscription provides access to all the premium newsletters, reports, and content, equipping readers with the latest reporting from 600+ journalists worldwide.
With over 130 years as one of the world’s leading news and information organisations, The Financial Times has been named the leading European business publication* for the sixth year running by the Global Business Influencers survey (GBI) from Ipsos.
We provide businesses, governments, and organisations with award-winning journalism and tools to help:
- Build market intelligence and deepen your understanding of what matters to clients
- Keep up with the latest news, with in-depth reporting delivered straight to the team's inboxes
- Identify opportunities, risks, and trends ahead of the competition
Premium content for a fair and flexible price
An FT Group Subscription is the simplest and most cost-effective way to gain premium access to the FT at scale, on any device, including our iOS and Android apps, the ePaper and third party media monitoring and news aggregation platforms.
We use an engagement-based pricing model, meaning you only pay for the number of people reading frequently. Empower your team with premium access to the FT at scale - The more readers on the licence, the less you pay per reader. Empower teams with the information they need to read and share.
Strengthen client relationships
With tools such as myFT and email alerts, you can monitor the issues important to clients and provide advice within a commercial context. Share up to 20 gift articles each month with clients or colleagues, using specific stories as reference points or a catalyst for a conversation.
For many professionals, it is important to use a trusted source of market analysis to engage clients in meaningful discussions about potential opportunities or risks.
FT Enterprise Sharing enables frictionless sharing of FT article links, regardless of whether recipients have FT login credentials or not.
- Share more FT content: Enterprise Sharing links can be opened 100 times or more which enables much wider article distribution
- Use your existing FT.com account: Links can be redeemed using the 'Org share' button on FT.com articles
- Maintain and strengthen credibility: Leverage the FT's global reputation for accuracy and integrity when sharing articles
- Connect with clients: Share FT commentary to create informal touchpoints for building stronger client relationships
900+ financial services organisations
their workforce with
an FT Group Subscription
It's the analysis and the horsepower behind the FT, the commentary and more. All my analysts have to read Lex as part of their job. In terms of getting the facts, FT do that really well. When you are in global corporate finance, you need to understand why deals are happening or not happening and you need to understand that quickly.Managing Director, Cornucopia Capital
eToro: Client investment decisions
Multi-asset investment platform eToro uses FT Gift Subscriptions to assist clients’ investing decisions.
As fintech evolves and investing moves to online spaces, acting on the right information is vital for new investors. Read about how eToro keeps in touch with changable markets for better decision-making with their FT Group Subscription.
BNP Paribas: Valuable Intelligence
The FT provides BNP Paribas with accurate news and analysis on global business, finance and politics, to inform the strategic direction of the bank and perform risk and opportunity assessments.
The value it brings is intelligence and clever editorial content which enables you to understand the deeper context, it goes one step further and is more analytical.Managing Director, BNP Paribas
Lombard Odier: Remaining on the pulse of global changes
The FT delivers a universal source of trusted information, which ensures all staff have access to up-to-date advancements in the most important areas of business.
In my role, I have to do a lot of research and macroeconomic analysis, so you certainly have to be on top of economic, financial and political developments around the world. Being an FT reader has helped me stay on top of the issues that mattered for me and dig deeper wherever I need to.Investment Strategist, Lombard Odier
Thousands of professionals working in the technology sector rely on the FT each day for accurate global commentary and analysis on tech innovation, business, economics and regulation.
See our most-read email briefings for our tech audience below.
We are in the midst of a digital revolution, where the line between our physical world and cyberspace is blurring. Tech Tonic is the FT podcast that investigates the promises and perils of this new technological age. Listen now on your preferred app.
A powerful tool for your business
An FT Group Subscription gives you a cost-effective way to equip your teams with trusted FT content. They get intelligence that’s rapid, relevant and reliable, delivered via the media and technologies that suit you best.
- The latest intelligence: Stay ahead of the competition with curated email briefings, delivering the latest news stories relevant for your job role
- Premium FT.com: Inform your staff's decision-making with exclusive FT content, including expert analysis and newsletters
- Workflow integration: Improve productivity which enables your team to access the FT within their existing workflow or via 60+ aggregators
- Enhanced research tools: Utilise charting tools and stock market information to help staff research and analyse companies
Register your interest
Enter your contact details below to register your interest.
For all attendees of FT Live's Crypto and Digital Assets Summit we are offering:
A 12-month Group Subscription Licence for the price of 10 months*
*Minimum of 10 subscribers. New licences only, subject to approval.
*Offer valid until 31 May 2022.