Introducing FT Board Director
A new community for board members that offers the latest intelligence for corporate boards, virtual events and practical peer-to-peer knowledge exchange.
The Financial Times has launched FT Board Director, an exclusive members-only community to ensure that boardroom leaders are fully equipped to drive their business forward.
As a member you will benefit from:
- Weekly intelligence briefings on the latest news, trends and debates that are impacting businesses and their boards
- Critical Resources hub of research, analysis and expert insight to keep you informed on crucial board matters
- Virtual events where world-class speakers explore the future challenges and opportunities facing corporate boards
- Peer-to-peer knowledge share under ‘Chatham House Rule’ to share expertise and solutions on a range of boardroom issues
- A published member profile plus VIP networking events to connect with other board directors in person
Join this members-only community and get exclusive access to the latest intelligence on key issues and trends facing corporate boards, an authoritative space to debate and exchange ideas with fellow board members, and a network to meet new collaborators, suppliers, clients and advisors.
Get unique intelligence from the Board Director briefing
Receive a weekly intelligence briefing on the latest news, regulations and resources for boards, covering strategy, corporate governance, risk, ESG, technology, remuneration and D&I. Curated by Patrick Jenkins, Deputy Editor of the Financial Times.
Join world-class speakers
At our next event, Paul Polman, former CEO of Unilever and co-founder and chair of IMAGINE, explains why companies must become “net positive” and explores how you can profit by fixing the world’s problems instead of creating them and deliver meaningful change.
Explore FT topics essential
to board directors
You can add these topics to your myFT alerts, by selecting ‘Add to myFT’, to ensure you never miss the most important news for corporate boards.