Our Global Insights.
Your Global Opportunities.
Members of the Accountants & Auditors Association have an exclusive FT Group Subscription offer for their organisation. Read to find out more.
Access the most important business read globally*
FT Group Subscriptions provide access to all the premium newsletters, reports, and content, equipping readers with the latest reporting from 600+ journalists worldwide.
With over 130 years as one of the world’s leading news and information organisations, the Financial Times provides businesses, governments, and organisations like AAA with award-winning journalism and tools to help:
- Build market intelligence and deepen your understanding of what matters to clients
- Keep up with the latest news, with in-depth reporting delivered straight to the team's inboxes
- Identify opportunities, risks, and trends ahead of the competition
Premium content for a fair and flexible price
An FT Group Subscription is the simplest and most cost-effective way to gain premium access to the FT at scale, on any device, including our iOS and Android apps, the ePaper and third party media monitoring and news aggregation platforms.
We use an engagement-based pricing model, meaning you only pay for the number of people reading frequently. Empower your team with premium access to the FT at scale - The more readers on the licence, the less you pay per reader. Empower teams with the information they need to read and share.
Strengthen client relationships
With tools such as myFT and email alerts, you can monitor the issues important to clients and provide advice within a commercial context. Share up to 20 gift articles each month with clients or colleagues, using specific stories as reference points or a catalyst for a conversation.
What do we have as a business? We’ve got our people and our knowledge. We have to understand in-depth the areas that we’re experts in and that’s where the FT is valuablePartner, PwC Australia
How do organisations offering professional services use the Financial Times?
600+ Professional and 900+ Financial Service organisations develop commercial awareness using an FT Group Subscription
As a member of the Accountants & Auditors Association, the FT provides a trusted source of global macro and market analysis to businesses like yours. Our world-class journalism empowers teams at thousands of organisations to better understand their clients and the industries they operate in.
The FT is one of the most reliable, concise places you can go. How the FT does things like data journalism and breaks things down, is second-to-none.Chief Executive, IPSOS Mori
Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, use the FT to provide independent advice to strengthen and enhance client relationships. With a Group Subscription, they have access to up-to-date, in-depth analysis of the industry trends, enabling their teams to react to opportunities or risks associated with his clients.
Audit & Accounting
Stay informed on topics such as Audit, Accounting & Consulting services, so you never miss an article that impacts you. Simply "add to myFT" and you'll receive the latest news.
Recommended Report: Inside Wirecard
German payments processor has battled allegations of fraud, forgery and opaque business links - And the FT were there to cover the story. Read more about the accounting scandal of our lifetime.
Gain a deeper understanding of the industries your clients operate in using the FT’s commentary and analysis, starting with the following reccommendations:
- Stay informed on important themes by adding these topics to your myFT. You can also follow your clients by searching the company name and selecting ‘Add to myFT.’ Such as: Law, legal services, financial & markets regulation, corporate governance, data protection, mergers & acquisitions, management consulting, innovation, corporate culture, technology.
- Subscribe to newsletters for concise bursts of insight delivered to your inbox.
- Due Diligence, every Tuesday to Friday morning, Due Diligence is the must-read daily briefing on corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, and private equity.
- Coronavirus Business Update, three times a week, how is coronavirus taking its toll on the global economy, markets and business? Stay briefed with the FT's must-read coverage.
- Best of Lex, a weekly roundup of the top stories from the FT’s premium daily commentary service. Lex is the oldest and arguably the most influential business and finance column of its kind in the world. It highlights key emerging investment risks and opportunities you can use as points for discussion with clients.
- Further develop your intellectual curiosity by reading renowned FT opinion writers. Try following the below in myFT for a range of perspectives to help challenge and shape your own views.
- Andrew Hill (Management Editor), Martin Sandbu (European Economics Commentator), Pilita Clark (Business Columnist), Gideon Rachman (Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator).
- Consume the FT in different formats. Download the mobile app, listen to podcasts, watch video explainers, explore the most important graphics/data today.
Better Business and Finance: Moral Money is your trusted guide to the fast-expanding world of ESG, Impact Investing, Socially Responsible Business and Corporate Purpose. Sign up to this twice-weekly newsletter to stay informed
Register Your Interest
For all members of the AAA we are offering:
- 6 weeks of complimentary access to FT.com
- A 12-month Group Subscription Licence for the price of 10 months*
- 2 complimentary corporate tickets to an FT Live Event with your 1st-year licence
Register your interest below and activate your complimentary access:
*Minimum of 10 subscribers. Valid until 31st Dec 2021.