The Financial Times delivers in-depth coverage of international news, objectively reported and analysed through the lens of global markets, for a global audience. By using FT content to support your editorial and brand aims, strengthen your position as a thought leader in a competitive marketplace and raise your profile with the people that matter.
An FT republishing licence provides access to our premium archives of written and audio-visual content, including thought-leading comment and in-depth market analysis - flexible, trusted content to supplement what you offer.
It also provides access and association with the reputable FT brand, which acts as a powerful tool to communicate your business, enhance reputation and maximise marketing initiatives. Benefit from:
- Unbiased reporting on corporate developments and events across a broad range industries, markets, countries and cultures
- Clear analysis and keen insights into the big issues of the day delivered by our global team of journalists
- Highly sought-after media videos and recorded interviews
- Back catalogue of invigorating cultural and lifestyle writing to help engage with high net worth individuals
- Special reports, coverage and data of financial markets, including equities, currencies, capital markets, emerging markets and the fund management industry